Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wind River 2009

Here is a quick update of some pictures from our trip. I spent some time Sunday using Autostitch to put together some panoramas from our trip. I will have to post some pictures about what we did later.

The lake above is Half-Fish Lake. Although it is unnamed on the map the two times we have been there in July we have found a half eaten fish on the northern shore.



This is the view of the lake from above.


This picture was put together with two photos. This is Upper Half-Fish Lake. It has Golden Trout in it, though we did not fish it long enough to catch anything.



Here is Spencer fishing the outlet of Half-Fish Lake. Dad and Jon are off to the right


Paradise basin.

Here is a view of Windy Ridge above Deadman Lake and the meanders. When I took the pictures I didn't plan to stitch them together.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Your pictures look great! We'll have to get together and exchange pictures sometime soon.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Laurissa said...

Wow, it's so beautiful. That's a cool thing to do with the pictures.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Dustin, New York City said...

Yeah, those are awesome photos. I'll have to check out Autostitch sometime myself.

And nice to see you update your blog finally. ;)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

cool photos! I now have a new wallpaper for my desktop :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kanien said...

Those pictures look so amazing! I wish I could have gone with you guys. Jon said you guys had a lot of fun. Hope to see you soon.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Spencer Wallin said...

Nice pictures, it was fun trying to hike with you if you know what I mean.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Wow! It looks gorgeous up there! It makes me jealous!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Katherine Wallin said...

Your pictures are great. Thanks for letting me tag a long. You're amazing

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home